Monday: 9am - 7pm
Tuesday: 9am- 6pm
Wednesday: 9am - 6pm
Thursday: 9am - 7pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Closed Sat. & Sun.
Find us on:
Monday: 8am - 7pm
Thursday: 8am - 7pm
10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 8am - 6pm
Closed Sat. & Sun.
**The Office is closed 1:30pm -
To request an appointment please call
email us at
(Please allow 24-48 hours for e-mail requests)
**Tendon Ultrasounds are available upon request through our friends at
the Animal Health Clinic of Funkstown.
Scheduling a Rehab appointment:
- Appointments can be scheduled Monday through
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to your
scheduled appointment we will do our best to accommodate, however the appointment may have
to be rescheduled.
- If you need to cancel your
scheduled time for any reason, please contact the office so that we can
offer the time to someone else. Please try to give at least 24 hours
- If your pet is scheduled for a laser therapy
treatment or time in the underwater treadmill they will not be seeing a doctor. If you would like to see a
doctor, a separate appointment will need to be scheduled.
- Patient care will be under
the supervision of a licensed
veterinarian certified in
rehabilitation therapy, pain
management and acupuncture
therapy. Your pet's Primary Care Veterinarian will be updated on a regular basis and a summary of finding will be sent after
your pet's initial assessment. Once therapy is complete your pet will be discharged back to their
Primary Care Veterinarian for care.
- Patients are seen by scheduled appointment only. If there is a
medical emergency please contact your Primary Care Veterinarian or
Mountain View Animal Emergency (301-733-7339)
for your pet's Rehab appointment:
- Make sure your pet comes hungry to their appointment. We will use
lots of food or treats as motivation and reward during their rehab session.
- If your pet is on a special diet or has a favorite treat that they love,
PLEASE bring a small bag with you that we can use during their appointment.
- Be prepared to be put to work as your pet's personal cheerleader!
We have found that the best motivation for a pet during treatment is
encouragement from their family.
- If possible, have your pet potty just prior to their underwater
treadmill session to try and avoid accidents in the tank.
27 East Baltimore Street, PO Box
841, Funkstown, Maryland 21734 , Phone 301-745-8975,